Search My Recipes

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pork Milanese Sandwiches With Lemon-Basil Mayo

Pork Milanese Sandwiches
2 Pork cutlets, sliced
Cibatta bread
Arugula

Lemon Basil Aioli
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 TBS fresh chopped basil
1 TSP lemon pepper seasoning

I'm taking my left over pork cutlets and transforming them into pork Milanese sandwiches. I really like the combination of the crispy bread and cutlets with something creamy, so I'm making a lemony-basil mayo.

Pre-heat oven to 375. Cut cibatta into 6-8 inch slices, then slice each piece in half. Place on baking sheet and top with sliced pork cutlets. Heat up in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until cutlets are warm. In the meantime, I mix my mayo with basil and a pinch of lemon pepper seasoning. If you don't have lemon pepper seasoning you could use fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper. When the sandwiches come out of the over spread the mayo then top with arugula.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
The Hungry Yuppies, Annie and Rich, are a young couple from CT who are self-proclaimed foodies. Annie is the chef, and Rich is her willing taste tester. Juggling a full time job in the city wasn't going to get in the way of Annie's love for cooking. It's about eating well whether you have just 30 minutes on a Monday night, or all day on a rainy Sunday.